Upcoming ADI Study Clubs for Autumn 2018: "Whether you are a member or not"
Whether you are a member of the Association of Dental Implantology (ADI), or not, the team behind the ADI Study Clubs say they: “Provide an ideal opportunity to learn in a convenient and effective way.
“Covering a huge array of topics, the events are presented by leading professionals in their fields and offer a wealth of information and guidance.”
Upcoming ADI Study Clubs this Autumn include:
• Soft Tissue Management of Implants or Immediate Implantation and Loading (Boota Singh Ubhi): North West – 13 September
• To Socket Shield or Not to Socket Shield… That is the Question! (Zaki Kanaan): Newport – 19 September & Motherwell – 27 September
• Piezosurgery Applied to Implant Dentistry (Luca di Alberti): Newcastle – 27 September
• Prosthetically Designed Implant Placement for the 21st Century (Adam Nulty): London – 1 October
• The Uses and Advantages of Using the PRGF Endoret System in Surgery (Bob Brazenall): Winchester – 2 October
• The Future of Implant Dentistry (Robert Dyas): Belfast – 10 October
• The Art and Science of Clinical Photography (Noel Perkins): East Grinstead – 11 October
For more details about these and many more ADI Study Clubs available this Autumn, visit the website today, go to www.adi.org.uk/studyclubs