The Association of Dental Implantology “a thriving dental implant community”
The Association of Dental Implantology (ADI) has been dedicated to supporting the education of dental professionals since its inception in 1987. Here it outlines the many benefits of membership.
Today, the ADI offers an array of learning and networking opportunities for professionals already working with dental implants and those looking to get involved.
ADI membership benefits include:
• 50 free patient information leaflets
• ADI Dental Implant Placement Guidelines
• Website listing for public and member enquiries
• Interactive ADI Forum
• ADI register of mentors
• Discounted rates for ADI events, including the biennial ADI Team Congress, ADI Masterclasses, ADI Study Clubs and ADI Focus Meetings
• Journals – Clinical Oral Implants Research (COIR) and EDI Journal
To stay up-to-date with the very latest in dental implantology and network with some of the leading names in the field, join the ADI’s thriving community today.
For more information about the ADI, or to join, visit www.adi.org.uk/membership