Aligner Consulting announces its multi-award-winning Millennial Advisory Board
Aligner Consulting has been training and providing expert on-going mentoring and support to general dentists new to the Invisalign system for two years. It has now launched its Millennial Advisory Board to pass on the baton to a fresh cohort of young dentists keen to help introduce Invisalign to the next generation.
Course Directors and Invisalign stalwarts Drs Raman Aulakh and Barry Buckley were joined by the new Chairman of the Millennial Advisory Board, Dr Christopher Orr, in an endeavour to identify the rising stars of the world’s most recognised clear aligner system.
The first meeting of the Millennial Advisory Board took place at The Gherkin, one of London’s most iconic landmarks. The multi-award-winning board members include:
- Dr David Bretton: winner of Best Young Dentist categories at both the 2017 Dentistry and Private Dentistry Awards. He is also a committee member for the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD) and on the honorary editorial board for DentalTownUK.
- Dr Simon Chard: winner of Best Young Dentist in London and overall Best Young Dentist of the Year in the UK in the 2015 Dentistry Awards. Simon is a committee member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Dr Rhona Eskander: a multiple award-winning dentist who was the 2016 Young Dentist of the Year at the Private Dentistry Awards, as well as winner of a raft of Aesthetic Dentistry Awards and commendations.
- Dr Slaine McGrath: a committee member with the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and also member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Dr Affan Saghir: also a Young Dentist of the Year in recognition of his contribution to mydentist – an award based on patient feedback.
These young dentists are already making a name for themselves and are linked by a desire to evangelise the benefits of the Invisalign system for dentists and patients alike. They are all skilled exponents of the treatment modality and have been invited onto the training and lecture circuit in recognition of their communication skills.
Aligned with training gurus
In October 2016 Align Technology called in two big guns, Dr Raman Aulakh and Dr Barry Buckley – amongst the most respected names in Invisalign training – to help those general dentists still fresh to the Invisalign system get up and running with a new approach to aesthetic teeth straightening.
Those who join their coaching programme benefit from a blended learning approach to Invisalign accreditation which combines lectures with hands-on training. The programme has been specifically created to help GDPs develop new skills to help them extend their practices to treat patients with the Invisalign system. The course is also designed to provide practice staff with the impetus they need to promote the treatment with confidence.
However, the training is just the start of the process. The aim is to provide GDPs with sufficient confidence and skills to treat patients with Invisalign after the course. As part of the coaching package, each delegate is given free mentorship; free access to a dedicated forum; and free on-going support. There is also the opportunity to continue to upscale theirtraining by attending more advanced courses.
For more information go to www.alignerconsulting.com